- Cost effective solution for medium weight applications requiring cut and abrasion resistance in dry environment
- Good dexterity and flexibility.
- Good grip in dry environments.
- Palm dipping for good protection against oil compared to a knitted or cut and sew glove
- Seamless liner and knitted wrist offer close fit in cut-resistant applications.
- EDGE 48-701 offer two levels of cut performance a high level of abrasion resistance and good sensitivity and fit.
- Palm PU coating provides protection in slightly oily environments.
- Primary Industries : Automotive ,Metal Fabrication , Machinery and Equipment
- Recommended for:Aeronautics,Assembly line,Assembling metal parts and components,Handling sharp or irregular metal pieces,Molding,Plastic injections
CE,EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category II,EN 388 4342,EN 388 4342B,ANSI A2 CUT,ANSI 6 ABR,REACH Compliant
- Available Sizes :6,7,8,9,10,11
- Coating Color :Black
- Coating Material: Polyurathane
- Construction: Knitted
- Cuff Style :Knit Wrist
- Finishing: Palm Coated
- Guage: 13
- Length :220 -270 mm ,8.66 -10-63
- Liner Color: Grey
- Liner Material: Polyester
- Washing Temparatue: 40 °C (104 °F)
- Antistatic :Not Tested
- Latex Free :No
- Silicone Free:No
Ansell EDGE 48-701 Safety Hand Gloves /Pair
Ansell EDGE 48-701 Safety Hand Gloves
Available with free delivery in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Jubail, Al Khobar and Dhahran cities in KSA. Contact us for delivery options to other cities in Saudi Arabia.