Modern Eastern is proud to introduce mPower UNI 321 Maintenance-Free Single Gas Detectors Professional gas detection and alarm systems in Saudi Arabia.
mPower Electronics Inc., USA is a global manufacturer of gas detectors and alarm systems.mPower is dedicated to keeping customers safe by protecting them from potentially hazardous situations. They provide valuable products like single gas and multi-gas detectors and PID sensors for the personal protection of men and women working in industries like emergency services, oil and gas, refineries, and environmental services.
The UNI 321 is a disposable, maintenance-free version of the UNI single gas monitor. It detects hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO) or oxygen (O2) in your selection of models for an operating life of either 12 months (MP101), 24 months (MP102) or 36 months (MP103). The detectors have a large LCD providing maximum readability in the field. Six bright red LEDs allow for quick alarm notification. Constructed of strong and durable material, the UNI 321 is designed to be comfortable yet drop-resistant. The UNI 321 detectors can easily be bump tested and calibrated with the CaliCase System.
- Size: 3.46 x 2.44 x 1.3 in (88 x 62 x 33 mm) Weight: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- UL/cUL: Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D; Class II, Div 1, Group E, F, G; Class III, Div 1
- Temperature rating T4, -20°C ≤ Tamb ≤ +50°C
- Event logger
- IP rating: IP-67
- Large LCD, 30% larger than most
- Password protection
- Low, High, TWA & STEL alarms
- Six bright red flashing LEDs
- Two-point field calibration
- H2S, CO and O2 versions available
- Models: MP103 for 3-year, MP102 for 2-year, and MP101 for 1-year